sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2008

Cause...



So many times I've cried
When dark clouds block the sunlight
And it's raining in my heart
I'll keep my head up high
So little time to try
To find out, about the feeling
That's deep inside of you
And keeps the dream alive

But I thought you were a man
Who knew right from wrong
That's why I really don't understand
Why he's with her

Let's say I'm feeling better
Let's say I'm feeling fine
Let's say I gave you all I had
And now I'm out of time
And my best wasn't good enough

What do you think of me
Don't you think I see
That you're just hiding from me
What do you think of me
Don't you think I see
That you're just lying to me
Do you think I'm blind sucker

Well you know I've got this problem
Cause there is you
No matter how I try to tell you you just can't see
Oh no, I won't get through

Sem comentários: